Zeitliche Gliederung der Umbauten an DL-Lutzow, Adm Scheer und Adm Graf Spee

Begonnen von Antonio Bonomi, 08 Mai 2007, 11:51:52

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

@ Spee,

..guess which other 2 ships am I working on now, ......   and more to come,.....   :MZ:

Ciao  Antonio  :MG:
'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

Spee

@Antonio,

great.
I hope I get a special copy of your "Admiral Graf Spee" book  :-) !
Servus

Thomas

Suicide Is Not a War-Winning Strategy

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

@ Spee,

surely you are going to have a 'special ' one my friend  :MZ:

Ciao Antonio  :MG:
'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

t-geronimo

Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

Danke Thorsten, .... all the drawings I made with Abram Joslin and Andrea Toller will be preserved and associated with correctly captioned photos and ship brief history on a book.

This way everybody can  benefit in the future on prints as well of those informations, as they are currently the real reference about  KM warships main evolution and camouflage schemes.

But than I have other surprises soon, .....  :MZ:       

Gruss   Antonio  :MG:

Olaf

Congratulations to you and Abram! 

Good to see that things are on the way now. I hope you got the colours right...   :|

BTW, did you get my latest deluge of e-mails?  :?

Best ~ Olaf!
Stau ist nur hinten blöd, vorne geht´s ...

AWoelfer

Habe ein Problem mit dem Tarnschema OP. Huzar.
Habe Bilder verglichen und einige Fehler gefunden.
Anbei die Daten.
Nicht länger als sieben Atemzüge soll es dauern,
bis man eine Entscheidung getroffen hat.
(Hagakure)

Tsunetomo Yamamoto

Ulrich Rudofsky

Die Bilder sagen alles.

@ Antonio: the drawings do not seem to fit the facts.  If these superimposed photos are correct, the drawings need a lot of revision. 
Ulrich Rudofsky

Spee

@AWoelfer,

Kritik ist eine feine Sache, den sie soll ja auf bestehende Fehler hinweisen um diese korrigieren zu können.
Antonio hat sich mit all den Tarnschemen eine rießige Arbeit gemacht und stellt sie uns ganz nebenbei frei zur Verfügung. Er ist außerdem für jeden Hinweis dankbar, welcher es ihm ermöglicht, seine Arbeit noch zu verbessern und er hat seine Arbeit nie als der Weisheit letzten Schluß dargestellt.

Allerdings sollte man dann auch den passenden Ton dazu finden. Ihm hier mit recht launigen Kommentaren Schlamperei vorzuwerfen halte ich für unangebracht, unpassend und billig.
Servus

Thomas

AWoelfer

@Spee,
ich habe es vor längerer Zeit auch schon mal Herrn Bonomi geschrieben und mit Bildern belegt.
Des Weiteren sieht man die Unterschiede schon bei dem Farbbild, welches ich bei Seite 3 mit eingefügt habe.
Wenn man ein Buch veröffentlich welches Geld kostet sollte man auch richtig recherchieren und nicht hoppla hopp wird eh schon keiner nachprüfen.
Ich kann mich irren, aber ich glaube hier war auch mal ein Thema zum Herrn Guido Knopp und Ihm wurde auch schlechte Recherche vorgeworfen.
Mehr habe ich dazu nicht zu sagen.

Gruß
Andreas

P.S. Bilder sagen mehr als tausend Worte.
Nicht länger als sieben Atemzüge soll es dauern,
bis man eine Entscheidung getroffen hat.
(Hagakure)

Tsunetomo Yamamoto

Spee

@AWoelfer,

das sind Informationen, die man hätte eher erwähnen müssen. So wie Anfangspost hingeworfen ist der Stand der Dinge nicht ersichtlich.
Außerdem belegt allein die "Tirpitz", daß sich Tarnanstriche an deutschen Einheiten in Norwegen partiell fast täglich ändern konnten und geändert haben. Eine Darstellung aller Veränderungen ist kaum möglich.

Jetzt würde würde ich gern Antonio's Meinung dazu hören.
Servus

Thomas

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

obviously the photo showed by Andreas  that I have received from him ( thanks Andreas ) on May 23rd, 2009 provides us a lot more details on this camo scheme.

Surely now the Operation Husar camouflage can be redone more precisely than before when I only had the colour photo and  the current published drawings was what we could realize at our best.

Abram is not available at the moment, so it will take some more time but we will make it, hoping meanwhile to be able to find new photos like the one Andreas found that will show us also the other side of the  Lutzow with this particular camouflage scheme on her.

As I always told  everybody making those camouflage schemes, it is a never ending effort, you are never done completely, because every time a new photo or detail shows up than you need to redo some works.

Do you want another clear example :   Scharnhorst baltic schema, it is still to be frozen on reality, ... needs a lot more precise infos.

But it is my hobby and my passion and so far I think the results of 36 years of research did create a value add on every Kriegsmarine warship that everybody can enjoy like never before.

To confirm all this I can anticipate some future works on KM light cruisers and destroyers, and very soon a lot of updates on basically all the KM main warships including the most famous ones were what is currently available is nothing compared to what the reality was.

So bottom line, I will keep on going and update  them and again thanks to Andreas for the new photo, .... 

Antonio Bonomi

Zitat von: Antonio Bonomi am 12 Juni 2009, 09:55:14
Ciao all,

obviously the photo showed by Andreas  that I have received from him ( thanks Andreas ) on May 23rd, 2009 provides us a lot more details on this camo scheme.

Surely now the Operation Husar camouflage can be redone more precisely than before when I only had the colour photo and  the current published drawings was what we could realize at our best.

Abram is not available at the moment, so it will take some more time but we will make it, hoping meanwhile to be able to find new photos like the one Andreas found that will show us also the other side of the  Lutzow with this particular camouflage scheme on her.

It si not 100 % sure that the other side was exactly the same and I will be not surprised if there were soem differences.

Spee is right as well as those camo had minor modifications too  from time to time also ( Tirpitz on July 1943 is a clear example of 2 camo modifications on few days ).

As I always told  everybody making those camouflage schemes, it is a never ending effort, you are never done completely, because every time a new photo or detail shows up than you need to redo some works.

Do you want another clear example :   Scharnhorst baltic schema, it is still to be frozen on reality, ... needs a lot more precise infos.

But it is my hobby and my passion and so far I think the results of 36 years of research did create a value add on every Kriegsmarine warship that everybody can enjoy like never before, as everybody now is using my KM evolution schemes as reference and modify what they did before.

To confirm all this I can anticipate some future works on KM light cruisers and destroyers, and very soon a lot of updates on basically all the KM main warships including the most famous ones were what is currently available is nothing compared to what the reality was.

So bottom line, I will keep on going and update  them and again thanks to Andreas for the new photo, ....   :MZ:

Ralf

Das nenne ich mal eine gute Annahme von konstruktiver Kritik! Super Antonio, ich bin begeistert!  top top :MG:
Gruß
Ralf

Spee

Servus

Thomas

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung