Zeitliche Gliederung der Umbauten an SH und GU

Begonnen von Antonio Bonomi, 12 Februar 2007, 16:38:26

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

harold

Thanks Antonio,
tante grazie per far'noi vedere gli tui disegni ecceptionali!
Harold
4 Ursachen für Irrtum:
- der Mangel an Beweisen;
- die geringe Geschicklichkeit, Beweise zu verwenden;
- ein Willensmangel, von Beweisen Gebrauch zu machen;
- die Anwendung falscher Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung.

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Harold,

DANKE SCHON mein freund  :MG:

Tante grazie, e' stato un piacere,  sei una persona fantastica, ... sono onorato di avere la tua stima e la tua amicizia.

Ci sentiamo presto......  Ciao  Antonio  :-)

'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

Achilles

I didnt expect anything other than this outstanding work when i red your name as thread starter  :wink:

You did a FANTASTIC job on this paint schemas!

Am i allowed to add these great pictures to my personal collection of DKM WWII unit - drawings?

with due respect

Sebastian

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Sebastian and all,

Thanks for the nice compliments,..... :-)

YES, of course you can take them and use it for your personal studies, that is why I made them public, so people can enjoy them, study, learn and hopefully help me on making them better ad better, .. in any way that can be done, .. especially on this ship were  I suppose many survivors are still alive and I hope that you German  guys will have a chance to show them those drawings and obtain some more inputs.

For example I know that once she was under rework in Gdynia ( Gothenhafen ) Gneisenau hull was painted with another dazzle camouflage  ( Brown, Red, Green and Yellow ), but I have never seen close photos or obtained better infos on it.

Thanks again and Ciao   Antonio  :-)
'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

Peter K.

Many thanks for sharing this great information, ANTONIO!
Grüße aus Österreich
Peter K.

www.forum-marinearchiv.de

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Peter,

my pleasure to share and help persons with my same passion for those beautiful ships.

Hope to be able soon to add more ships, ..... so everybody can see better how beautiful they were.

Ciao  Antonio  :-)

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao All,

here a Gneisenau  never seen photo with the ' dazzle ' camouflage for you to enjoy and have a confirmation on how correct my drawing was with that dazzle camo.

http://cgi.ebay.it/WWII-German-Photo-WARSHIP-Cruiser-ADMIRAL-HIPPER_W0QQitemZ140096009546QQcategoryZ104000QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is NOT the Admiral Hipper, it is the Gneisenau in Trondheim ,.... with the dazzle camouflage on, just repaired by the Huascaran  on her bow,.. after being torpedoed.

The Gneisenau is ready to sail back to Germany.

Ciao  Antonio  :MG:

Antonio Bonomi

Gruss to everybody,

some news about Gneisenau  latest modifications while in Brest, soon before she sailed for Op. Cerberus :

http://www.kbismarck.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10291#10291

..but soon you will see more,..  :O/Y

Ciao Antonio  :MG:

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

this time I am ready to publish the updated version of my Scharnhost drawings made years ago with Andrea Toller.

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

here the other ones, and I am sure many will be surprised by the never published before ' Baltic '  camouflage scheme.

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

and here the last 2   '' Norwegen tarnanstrich ''  the dark one from January till July 1943,  and the last one from July till December 1943.

Now we have more photos of the last  Scharnhorst camouflage, so I was able to make it a little more precisely.

Ciao  Antonio  :MG:

Edit:
07.07.2012 baltic camo added.

tirpitzpeter

Hello Antonio.

Thanks for this Pictures, there are a great Help for my new 1:100 Scharnhorst Modell , i Build it with the Camouflage of the Ostfront Operation.
But i have only 5 Pics from this Time :|.

Thanks,
Peter
"Wer wartet mit Besonnenheit, der wird belohnt zur rechten Zeit"! (Rammstein)
"Ein formal stimmiges Produkt braucht keine Verzierung" (Ferdinand Porsche)

Antonio Bonomi

Hello Peter and all,

I know the feeling of having only few informations, .. when I started working on this camouflage  scheme back on 2003 I only had 3 photos  and  almost nobody beleiving  it was Scharnhorst last camouflage scheme.

Time is passed and now we know much more,...   I saw the wreck photos details with this camo on, .. and a lot more photos  came out of private collections,.. .. now it is very clear when they painted it and how long it was used on Scharnhorst.

Send me a private mal and I am sure I can help you out with some more infos on this camouflage.

I am a modeler too, so I love to help modelers ...... :O/Y

Ciao  Antonio   :MG:

Spee

Hi Antonio,

thank you for sharing with us  :TU:) !
Servus

Thomas

Suicide Is Not a War-Winning Strategy

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Thomas and all,

my pleasure as you know,...   did you see the Baltic scheme ?

...a lot different of what initialy thought it was,...   very unusual one, ....  a big surprise to me ....

...now some more news on  Bismarck and Prinz Eugen and Op. Rheinubung  Fliegersichtzeichen,  .....    GELB - YELLOW !

Ciao   Antonio  :MG:   

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung