Congratulations Antonio Bonomi

Begonnen von Ulrich Rudofsky, 18 November 2020, 02:55:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Ulrich Rudofsky

Ulrich Rudofsky

t-geronimo

Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

Antonio Bonomi

Hello everybody,

I think Ulrich wanted to show this post ( see attached photo ) on my facebook page where I have personally celebrated the 5 Tirpitz books and the Tirpitz model on scale 1/100 that I have completed for the Tirpitz Museum in KaaFjord ( Alta ).

My young boy dreams about the Tirpitz has become reality, ... and I am proud and happy about it.

I like to thank Ulrich Rudofsky for his nice compliments and I promise that the next Bismarck book series will be even better. 

Here the recent Italian newspaper " Corriere della Sera "article, ... where they did celebrate my achievements as well, ... about  the Tirpitz books, my model and the Denmark Strait battle re-construction too, ... and it was a great honor for me.

https://milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/20_dicembre_30/antonio-bonomi-manager-che-ricostruisce-scala-navi-seconda-guerra-mondiale-5a7a73d8-4a9d-11eb-bb9d-71fd23fa6a98.shtml?fbclid=IwAR32QTRmb3qKcS9j1daMVEJlNYZJ2V4IFIOVtiR7OmMXpBjOmNgdxUkYhhI&refresh_ce-cp

Bye / Gruss  Antonio  :MG:

'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung