Marinestationskommando Ostsee Delegation visiting France in 1940 or 1941?

Begonnen von Kriegsmarine Admiral, 05 April 2019, 19:02:34

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Kriegsmarine Admiral

Hello,

does anyone know if a Delegation from the Marinestationskommando Ostsee visited France in late 1940 or early 1941? And who were the members of this Delegation? I am particularly interested in the admirals.

I have this interesting photo that was supposedly taken during a visit to the Batterie Todt near Cape Gris Nez, Pas de Calais, France. 4 admirals are visible, #2 is not confirmed and #4 is unknown, I am trying to identify him.

#1 on the photo is Konteradmiral Friedrich-Wilhelm Fleischer, who was the Marinebefehlshaber Kanalküste from 26 July 1940 until 19 February 1941

#2 on the photo was identified as Konteradmiral Thilo von Seebach, who was the Küstenbefehlshaber westliche Ostsee from 07 April 1940 until 04 February 1941

#3 on the photo is Admiral Günther Guse, Kommandierender Admiral der Marinestationskommando Ostsee (01 January 1940-09 April 1942)

#4 is unknown (does anyone recognize him?)

Any help regarding this supposed Delegation visit, or help with the ID of #4 would be very much appreciated.

Danke

Kriegsmarine Admiral

I think #4 could be Konteradmiral Georg Reimer, at the time Armaments-Inspector of The Netherlands (08 Jun 1940-30 Nov 1942).

Please compare the photos below, on the left is #4 and on the right a photo of Reimer. And tell me if you agree.

Danke

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung