MS Odenwald 1923 and MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag during the construction and launchi

Begonnen von siono, 22 Juni 2011, 18:12:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

siono

Good evening. I trying to figure out whether or not there are pictures MS Odenwald 1923 and MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag during the construction and launching? Please tell me who to contact on this issue? Maybe ask around must file shipyard Deutsche Werft? Or try to write Arnold Kludas? But unfortunately I do not know his e mail. These ships are not well-deserved oblivion! But they have become a symbol of the revival of German merchant fleet! Help please tell me let unite efforts to find photos of these ships under construction and launching. Very like you to please help. I hope for your help. With respect to you, Sergei

Peter K.

Hello SERGEI!

There is an articel in "Werft-Reederei-Hafen 1923" concerning the trials with the new Flettner-rudder onboard of ODENWALD. A picture is showing the underwater ship at the stern with this rudder, but no pictures with the ship under constuction or at the launching are included!
Grüße aus Österreich
Peter K.

www.forum-marinearchiv.de

siono

Hello Thank you very much for your reply. Do you think I have a chance to find a photo MS Odenwald 1923 and MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag during the construction and launching? I look forward to your reply. Best regards Sergey

siono

Attention all! Who is looking for photos of MS Odenwald (1923) and MS Spreewald (1923) in the process of construction and launching. In 2016, an album with photos of ships under construction at the Deutsche Werft shipyard was transferred to the IMMH Museum in Hamburg. This album contains 4 photos of MS Odenwald (1923) und 5 photos of MS Spreewald (1923) under construction. Photos are digitized

Best regards
Sergey

P.S. If anyone has any further questions. Please feel free to ask. My email siono@yandex.ru

And lusitania1915@yandex.ru

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung