Begonnen von offshore, 22 Februar 2019, 04:01:24

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

offshore

Hello.
We all know the loss list made by Theo Dorgeist :
https://www.wlb-stuttgart.de/seekrieg/miszellen/41-06-hafensperren.htm
As discussed in other topic :
https://www.forum-marinearchiv.de/smf/index.php/topic,30638.0.html
DPk 50 / HOLLANDIA is not a victim of that minefield.

I recently did some intensive researches within archives, and found a few documents regarding the rest of the victims. These documents are reports of underwater researches of particular ships :  Meldung uber Untersuchungsbefund.
So I could find such a report of: M529,M511, Mariann,Cisil,Luise Bergmann, Annliese,Schwaneck.
There are  also some documents about sinking of Neuenfelde, although I don't have it.
Sch 16 also has confirmation in documents, although I don't have it:
"Laut KTB Komamndierder Admirals der Marinestation der Ostsee 1/15-8-1941. (PG 35708)
Das auf Position an Nordspitze Ostsperre Kolberg vor anker gelelegen Wachschiff "SCH 16" ist 4.8.1941 04.30 Uhr vermutlich durch Treibmine gesunken. Von neunköpfiger Besatzung 5 Mann gerettet, darunter ein Schwerverletzter. Vorfall wird untersucht"

But there is completely nothing about the loss of JULIUS H STINNES 27....
According to Theo table, Mariann and J.H.Stinnes 27 sank the some day and more less the some place .JHS 27 was big  steamer , 85meters long, but it is mentioned nowhere....
In the documents I found there is one common report from 24.07.1943  of underwater researches of Luise Bergmann, M529,M511, Mariann, Cisil and also ElbingIX, that sank in completely different place.6 ships  reported in one document, but nothing of J.H.Stinnes27, the biggest ship that suppose to sank next to Mariann....
1st  question is: is there confirmation in some  document  that J.H.Stinnes27 sank off Kolberg on 08.09.41 ?
2nd guestion is :does any of You have  "Laut KTB Komamndierder Admirals der Marinestation der Ostsee 1/15-8-1941. (PG 35708) and could share ?
3rd guestion : does any of You have the  document of loss of  Neuenfelde ?
Thank You.
You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It all depends on how you view your life.

bettika61

Hi offshore
Zitat2nd guestion is :does any of You have  "Laut KTB Komamndierder Admirals der Marinestation der Ostsee 1/15-8-1941. (PG 35708) and could share ?
Its PG 38708

PG 38710 Loss of "Julius H.Stinnes" and "Mariann"
PG 38706 Loss of "Neuenfelde" ans "Luise Bergmann"
Grüße
Beate

,,Wer sich nicht an die Vergangenheit erinnern kann, ist dazu verdammt, sie zu wiederholen." George Santayana

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung