Originalpläne der GASCOGNE gefunden

Begonnen von harold, 02 November 2006, 01:33:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Richelieu2

Zitat von: harold am 30 November 2015, 03:54:42
Salut mon maquetiste sans nom propre!
(sois-tu : un des ces copains des vieux temps, en marine-forum francais? Dis-moi!)

J'ai trouvè le "reste" i.e. les plateformes et la coupé longitudinale dans la brûme malstructuré de mon vieux ordinateur (le-même cedé en 07, et la resurrection de les dessins dits durait qques pas a faire...).
Urs a raison, c' est pas le "calculatore", mi son' trompato utilisando il Italiano.---

But let' s stick to English, BTW it's a better choice to communicate for some interested folks here.-

I managed to find another two Gascogne - sheets 1:400 buried in the unstructured fog of my former data cloud - decks, and a longitudinal cutaway.
Both of them are small enough to be downloaded at just the size (see the bottom indications .pdf.)

"As-tu d'autres plans pour les cuirassés classe Alsace?"

Definitely no, because no clear plans of those do exist (this we were to proove at the CAA à Châtellerault in july, 2007). Just written sources.
We = Robert Dumas, Jean Moulin, Bruno Gire, Mlle Destouches (pour le CAA) et moi.

I had been (almost innoticable and humble) involved in the drawing process of J. Jordan / R. Dumas : "French Battleships 1922-1956" - and at no stage other than a verbal description of the Alsace-Class did pop up.

For Clémenceau, on the other hand, I' ve got a bit of material "work in progress - left".
See .jpg bottom line.

:MG: Harold

Merci beaucoup Harold!

In fact i was a member of Marine Forum, and i discover your discussion with Eric Courtial, who helped me to build the Richelieu in 1941 (at Dakar, works continued to equipe the ship).
I'm no longer member of this forum.
My first name is: François

Thanks again for uour research in your old computer!
Did you finish your own scratch of Gascogne with Heller material?

François

harold

Salú, François!

So I hope that we might see your way of doing the job first ... as mine, as you asked for
"...finish your own scratch of Gascogne?"
does still remain an unbuilt torso, due to my relentless turning-to-the-real-thing, in this case a 360.ts-ship-planning job in the far east; but that would bring up quite another tale.-

You give me a good point for excavating this nice idea of modelling - 8 1/2 years after now I have no idea what to see if I open that hidden box once more ... maybe to do a restart?

:MV: Harold
4 Ursachen für Irrtum:
- der Mangel an Beweisen;
- die geringe Geschicklichkeit, Beweise zu verwenden;
- ein Willensmangel, von Beweisen Gebrauch zu machen;
- die Anwendung falscher Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung.

Richelieu2

Zitat von: harold am 01 Dezember 2015, 02:41:59
Salú, François!

So I hope that we might see your way of doing the job first ... as mine, as you asked for
"...finish your own scratch of Gascogne?"
does still remain an unbuilt torso, due to my relentless turning-to-the-real-thing, in this case a 360.ts-ship-planning job in the far east; but that would bring up quite another tale.-

You give me a good point for excavating this nice idea of modelling - 8 1/2 years after now I have no idea what to see if I open that hidden box once more ... maybe to do a restart?

:MV: Harold

Sometime it's better to forget...

Do there is a section in this forum to post models building?

Richelieu2

Maybe you will be interested: the magazine "LOS!" publish a subject about "mega-cuirassés" including pictures of the project of super Bismarck and Yamato.

Richelieu2

So plans are printed and i start to cut the kit:

harold

Salut Francois,

for showing the process, please open your thread as following:
Forum => Modellbau => Standmodelle => Andere Marinen => Neues Thema : [ Gascogne 1/400 ]
( forum - modellisme - modeles statiques - autres marines - button "Neues Thema" : [name it!])

It is better to do so, and not to pack too much other things together in this thread...

Same for the scans of this magazine: first be shure about the copyright - or do show only the titel ... and give some side information (year, roundabouts...)

Good luck for your work - we will enjoy to see the pics step-by-step !

:MZ:
4 Ursachen für Irrtum:
- der Mangel an Beweisen;
- die geringe Geschicklichkeit, Beweise zu verwenden;
- ein Willensmangel, von Beweisen Gebrauch zu machen;
- die Anwendung falscher Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung.

Richelieu2

I understand,

thanks for the way to post the WIP in better place.
About the magazine "LOS!" I do not copy any picture, I'd just mentionned the article, in case someone is interested to read it.

I understand your prevention.

so let's go to a new workshop!

François

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung