Marinestation der Nordsee

Begonnen von EvaB1945, 25 August 2017, 11:37:42

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

EvaB1945

Guten Tag!

This maybe in the wrong place and I apologize if it is, but I'd like to pick some brains that are more knowledgeable than my own.

I am looking for some information on the Marinestation der Nordsee between 1923 and 1930.. I know this may be a tall ask but I am looking for the following information:

Did the Chief the station attend ( when I say attend I mean visit for occassions) the Naval Academy in Murwick?

What did this command entail? I have read a brief description but I am looking for something a little more..

What ranks of Admirals could hold this position? ( This may sound silly but was it across all ranks of Admirals oncluding the lowest?)

Thanks!
Eva x

halina

hallo Eva ,

Here the commanding admirals of the northern Station of 1923-1930 and the Stations building
until 1937 .
                                                                                                       Greetings  halina
" Man muss nicht unbedingt das Licht des Anderen ausblasen , um das eigene Licht leuchten
zu lassen"
                      Phil Borman

bettika61

Hi Eava,
ZitatDid the Chief the station attend ( when I say attend I mean visit for occassions) the Naval Academy in Murwick?
What is the background of your question?

When you search  a connection between "Chef der Marinstation Nordsee" and the Naval Academy , have a look to Admiral Werner Tillessen
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Tillessen
He was chief of Naval Academy Flensburg Mürwik 1920-25 and later
Chef der Marinstation Nordsee
Grüße
Beate

,,Wer sich nicht an die Vergangenheit erinnern kann, ist dazu verdammt, sie zu wiederholen." George Santayana

EvaB1945

Thank you for your replies!

The background behind my asking is that I am writing a paper about the Marinestation der Nordsee and it's commanders. and their connections to the Naval Academy.

Thanks for the Information on Adm. Tillesson!

The office was in Wilhelmshaven right?

Eva :)

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung