Fußball-Bundesliga - Frust und Lust - laßt es raus ...

Begonnen von Wilfried, 17 September 2006, 18:59:42

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

@ Mischa,

I was a kid when that game occurred at the AZTECA stadium and I watched that game since I was 10 years old, Italy vs  Germany 4 to 3 and last goal from Rivera, it is still considered the best game ever in International football, than Brazil with Pele took over the Rimet World cup  and they fully deserved it.

@ Teddy and Mischa,

when I was young, until 18 years old I played  football as external right wing ( like Robben ) or midfielder (like  Cambiasso ).
I am not a lover of the so called " catenaccio ", so the strong defense game,  as I like the Ajax of Johan Crujff type of game, but teh " catenaccio " does have a strategic value  into football.

First of all you must larn how to play it well otherwise you are making teh game easy for the opposite team, than once you know how to play it and you are playing a better team that si supposed to beat you, than play in that way you have a chance to win.

Why that ? Because they must put more pressure on you and advance with many players to try to score on you, than they are not well covered back and if you start counter attack with fast players you can easily score on them and they do not score on you.

On Spain 1982 we played Brazil,  they were a much better team and they should have won against us, we play that way and Paolo Rossi scored 3 goals, after we won the World Championship against Germany were one of my favourite player ever was playing : Kalle Rummenigge.

If Inter was not playing that way on Barcellona while 10 vs 11 we were going not to win  the Champions league this year. Is Inter only able to play that way, surely not and in fact we scored 3 goals to Barcellona and eliminated Chelsea not playng the  "catenaccio".

So again, you need to know how to play the game on different ways, also defensively very well.   

If England will have a chance to win this year is because Capello  has teached them to control the game and play a better defense.

Who knows American Football knows that they are used to say in USA :   " Best Offense wins games, but Best Defense wins SUPERBOWL ".

Gruss   Antonio  :MG:

'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

t-geronimo

I agree with you that Inter is not playing the typical catenaccio!

The final (and also the matches against Barca and Chelsea) are among the best tactical performances I've seen for a long time. :TU:)
Of course they had a very strong defense, but they were always able to react (and act!!) and had a very dangerous forward movement.
The mastership in this champions league season was that every player showed very strong discipline and after a forward move it took only seconds and everybody was back on his position for defense. For this the need to run a lot is most important.

But maybe this is the point - in the final there was no italian player on the field...  :-D
Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

Wilfried

Sorry Antonio,

Italian football today is not a funny game; it's like the old German style in the past called "workin' football". No individualism, no fun, no Carusos ... you remember a young player called Diego? He played a wonderfull season in the German Bundesliga - soccer of the month, year? Now the looser of the year in - what was the name of the club ... right, Juventus ...

With lovely greetings from Bremen
the Wilfried
PS: our Club play one of the most attractive football - not successful ever but well recommended and appreciated ...
... Tradition pflegen, bedeutet nicht, Asche aufzubewahren sondern Glut am Glühen zu halten ...
http://www.passat-verlag.de
http://www.kartonskipper.com
http://www.forum-marinearchiv.de - wenn Marine Dein Ding ist!

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Thorsten ,

our President Moratti is always trying to have the best players and on this moment that is the best team we can put together, with no Italians.

I give you the names of future 2 Italian Champions that play for Inter currently : Balotelli is Italian but is a coloured adopted guy, Santon will take Maicon right defense position soon.

But INTERNAZIONALE in Italian means INTERNATIONAL, ..... so, .... at least it is correct we have many foreigner players, ... it is just our team name.

@ Wilfried,

you are right, total fantasy football is much better, that is why I love Ajax of Johan Crujff or Brazil of 1970, but you must have very good players to play that type of games.

Currently not many champions around, currently my favourite is Kaka, but I see few very good players with 2 feets and field game vision, many are good runners, but do not have good feet's and good brain to play the game.

My best to Bremen, very lovely city I visited on 2007.

Gruss  Antonio  :MG:
'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung