Book Tanker und Versorger Deutschen flotte 1900-1980

Begonnen von siono, 24 Mai 2014, 15:23:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

siono

Good afternoon. Prompt please in book Tanker und Versorger Deutschen flotte 1900-1980 is images? How many their all? In book Book Tanker und Versorger Deutschen flotte 1900-1980 is images Tanker Westerwald 1936 in the process of building and launching? In advance thanks. Regards Sergey

halina

Hallo Sergey ,  You have more Information at this Web-Address in the English-Language for Navy-Tanker "Westerwald"

many greetings  Halina
http://www.historicalrfa.org/archived-stories2/1111-one-stop-replenishment-is-history
" Man muss nicht unbedingt das Licht des Anderen ausblasen , um das eigene Licht leuchten
zu lassen"
                      Phil Borman

t-geronimo

Sergey,
there are many photos in that book (I did not count them all) but I found no one of construction or launch of Westerwald.
Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

siono

Good afternoon. Thanks for your answers. Tell please, and in book Tanker und Versorger Deutschen flotte 1900-1980 is images Tanker Altmark in the process of building and launching? I remember there was a site on which was much images Tanker Altmark in the process of building and launching! And then this site have closed! To me it is interesting to photo which on that site have been taken from book Tanker und Versorger Deutschen flotte 1900-1980 or not? Also tell please in book Tanker und Versorger Deutschen flotte 1900-1980 is images german ships Odenwald 1923 and Spreewald 1923? In advance thanks. Regards Sergey

t-geronimo

Hello Sergey!

I found none of the photos you are looking for in that book.
Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

siono

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung