Kapitan ships MS Odenwald 1923 and MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag

Begonnen von siono, 31 Mai 2011, 17:39:33

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

siono

Hello. Skill that a question: please tell me how to name the captains of the two German ships: MS Odenwald 1923 and MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag? All I could see the captain MS Odenwald 1923 called either Reinhold Duelcke said so in one source. Another source said that his name was Reinhold Sulcke! Help please understand what is actually named Captain MS Odenwald 1923 Hapag? And my second question: according to one source captain MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag called H. Bull! I would like to find out what his name? I know only his name and his name I do not know please help. And the third question please tell me what happened to the photos taken at the MS Spreewald 1923 while he was in Japan from 1939 to 1942? As far as I know there have been many photos of MS Spreewald as he stood in Dairen from 1939 to 1942 and there were many photos taken on the ship. What happened with all these photos? They perished with the ship in 1942? Or their managed to smuggle in Germany? I trying to find this out for years! And all you can really ask for help please. I hope for understanding from your side and your answers. With respect to you, Sergey

siono

Good evening. Please where can I find life captains MS Odenwald 1923 Hapag: Rheihold Duelcke (Sulcke) and Gerhard Lors? Might be worth to write in Bundesarhiv? All that I know about these people is that Captain Rheinhold Duelcke (Sulcke) stayed in Japan for health! And it was then? He died during the second world war in Japan during the bombing? Or returned to Germany after the war? It was replaced by Captain Gerhard Lors. November 6, 1941, MS Odenwald was captured by the Americans. Gerhard En and the remaining crew members of MS Odenwald were captured. And what happened afterwards in time of war? After The War? They return home? Or have us citizenship? What became of Gerhard Lors? Please really you ask where you can find answers to all these questions? Help please. I hope for your understanding and for your answers. With Respect to Sergey Ionov

RonnyM

...keen Tähn im Muul,
over La Paloma fleuten...

RonnyM

Was ich noch gefunden habe:

ODENWALD 1938 Assuan / 1941 von den USA beschlagnahmt.

SPREEWALD 1942 in der Biskaya torpediert und gesunken.

Grüße Ronny

PS Nur die Käptens von 1923 fehlen mir noch. :-D
...keen Tähn im Muul,
over La Paloma fleuten...

siono

Hello. I have a question concerning MS Spreewald 1923 Hapag. Prompt please, there are lists of members of crew MS Spreewald? Who was lost? And who has escaped? What route followed MS Spreewald back to the Europe? Through Pacific ocean? I Hope for your answers. Respectfully to Vam Sergey Ionov

Urs Heßling

hello, Sergey,

Zitat von: siono am 11 März 2012, 16:31:50
What route followed MS Spreewald back to the Europe? Through Pacific ocean?

according to http://www.wlb-stuttgart.de/seekrieg/km/blbr.htm , the answer is yes.

greetings, Urs
"History will tell lies, Sir, as usual" - General "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne zu seiner Niederlage bei Saratoga 1777 im Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg - nicht in Wirklichkeit, aber in George Bernard Shaw`s Bühnenstück "The Devil`s Disciple"

siono

A photograph of Captain Gerhart Loers can be found at NARA. The National Archives at College Park, Maryland | National archives

Sergey

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung