Torpedorohr

Begonnen von K.d.K., 10 Januar 2018, 21:50:41

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

K.d.K.

Kennt jemand dieses Typ Torpedo-Rohr? Ist es Deutsch? ich gehe davon aus. Das Bild habe ich auf Internet gefunden, sollte in Bergen sein. Wofür dient das Ding wo ich die Pfeil bei gesetzt habe? Ich habe drei Stuck davon, keine Ahnung wofür es diente. Abfeurung knopf unf Tief einstellung oderso?

Gruß aus Rotterdam,

Roland

Natter

This is a german WWII torpedotube. It was part of a drillingrohrsatz as used by the cruisers (like "Königsberg" etc). This particular tube was in use at the Korshamn torpedobattery in the Ofotfiord until 1998, when the battery was laid down.

The photo you posted was taken at Oscarsborg Fortress in the Oslo-fiord, were the norwegian Coastal Artillery museum is located. It was supposed to be part of a display there. However, after we opened Herdla torpedobattery as a museum (located at Askøy outside Bergen) all the ex-german torpedo items have been transferred from Oscarsborg to Herdla. We already had a similar tube, and the "new" tube from Oscarsborg is currently undergoing restoration and will be prepared for display in the battery (sorry, but I don't have any new photos available right now).

Zitat von: K.d.K. am 10 Januar 2018, 21:50:41Wofür dient das Ding wo ich die Pfeil bei gesetzt habe? Ich habe drei Stuck davon, keine Ahnung wofür es diente. Abfeurung knopf unf Tief einstellung oderso?
See my post here: http://www.forum-marinearchiv.de/smf/index.php/topic,29304.msg331788.html#new

If you have three of these, I assume they were taken from a drillingrohrsatz (wreck-diving?)

K.d.K.

Thanks Natter, I was in Herdla long time ago (2002?). At the time ofcourse no Museum. I was there for my Kleinkampfmittel research.

Gruss, Roland

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung