Duikboot - Nummer 22609

Begonnen von jaap, 11 Juli 2017, 16:17:27

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

jaap

Moin,

Regrettably I cannot find any vessel with the name *Sedia*or *Sedina*,

The Danmarks Skbsliste 1939 confirms. No entry. The only name with some resemblence is *Selma*

As to the Danish ship *Stella*. Is it sure that this Danish ship was controlled?? I had another site mentioning a Swedish *Stella* having been controlled.

As far as the Finnish vessel *Emily* is concerned, yes there was a Finnish *Emily* in 1939. (1565/1882).

ARANTALES

We will check the KTB U23 again for possible other clues.
Thanks for your continued efforts to help us with the ??? regarding uboats controlling merchant vessels! Much appreciated  :TU:)

Sorry, am packing and will be without internet/email till (at least) the weekend.

Best regards,
Walter

ARANTALES

Hallo Jaap,

Am back again and will work through the (many) observations you make upon DUIKBOOT.
Thank you for all your efforts!
When we have something to add, besides the big THANK YOU, then we will reply them individually.

As to record 22609, the KTB identifies the SEDIA as a Dänish vessel homeported at Kopenhagen.
The STELLA as a Finnish vessel homeported at Mariehamm.

The tonnage for the EMILY was added in the master of the database and will be visible in the HMA after the next update (in +/- 6 weeks...).

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Frans & Walter

jaap

Hallo, friends,

Stella was Finnish????????

SOS........... I cannot find any Finnish ship called Stella in this period of time.

Regards,

Jaap

ARANTALES

Sorry, we mixed things up.

The KTB U23 provides the following data for 19/9/39:
"Es wurden angehalten und untersucht:
Dampfer SATURNUS, Karlsstadt - Sweden,
"            NEMRAC, Käsmur - Estland,
"            SEDIA, Kopenhagen - Dänemark
"            STELLA, Esjberg      -  "
"            EMILY,Mariehamm - Finnland
Sämtlichst entlasssen, da kein Banngut an bord."

STELLA was identified by U23 as Dänish (not Swedish or Finnish), EMILY as Finnish.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Frans & Walter

jaap

Aha!!!!! , thanks very much *Stella* problem solved!!

This leaves *Sedia*

Regards,

Jaap

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung