Serial No. 1507 Microfilms of documents removed from German Cruiser Prinz Eugen

Begonnen von hans mcilveen, 09 April 2017, 12:36:07

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

hans mcilveen

Ist jemand bekannt mit dem Inhalt dieser Datei?
Sieht vielversprechend aus.

Serial No. 1507 - Microfilms of documents removed from German Cruiser Prinz Eugen, 22 October 1945
https://catalog.archives.gov/id/7409918

Hans

Trans Am

I have looked through many files on the Prinz Eugen in the US National Archives, but that was many years ago.  There is a lot of files on him, also known to the Americans, or US Navy as IX-300.  Those files are located on the second floor of that building and you will spend several days going through them.  That is the only way to access those records, you have to go there or get someone to do it for you.

Steve Wiper
www.classicwarships.com

hans mcilveen

Thank you, Steve. I was actually considering ordering copies of this. If somebody is interested in that or knows more about the contents I would welcome their input.

Hans

Jaeger

In diesem Zusammenhang würden wir vom Förderverein Arado 196 natürlich auch gern wissen, ob es dort noch Unterlagen zu den beiden Bordflugzeugen gibt, insbesondere die Bordbücher sind von Interesse, aber auch Unterlagen über Einsätze der beiden Bordflugzeuge während des Krieges und danach, sowie der Verbleib des dritten Bordflugzeuges.
Beste Grüße und frohe Ostern

Bernard

hans mcilveen

hans mcilveen

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung