collapse

* Benutzer Info

Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

* Suchfunktion

* HMA

Autor Thema: 11. Schiffstammabteilung Stralsund  (Gelesen 602 mal)

Offline alo41

• Oberleutnant zur See
11. Schiffstammabteilung Stralsund
« am: 13 März 2017, 23:05:36 »
Hi,

I have bought a Schnellboot photo album. It starts with two RAD photos. At what age and how long was the RAD service?

He was then at the 11. Schiffstammabteilung, Schwedenschanze, Stralsund. There was a paper "Die Geschichte der 11. Schiffstammabteilung" with the album. It states that the first Rekruten were taken in 1 Nov 1938. They were then "vereidigt" on 8 Dec. How long did they stay after that? 2 months? I think the first album owner could have been part of the first batch. There is still construction work going on in the small harbour. When would the next batch of Rekruten have been taken in?

1a  On gard with the 5 company (Brügge) life ring.
2a  Harbour
3a  Kaserne

/Alo
« Letzte Änderung: 15 März 2017, 20:46:26 von alo41 »

Offline Christian Hahn

• Matrose
Re: 11. Schiffstammabteilung Stralsund
« Antwort #1 am: 07 Dezember 2017, 11:14:29 »
Hello ,
 Ship's departments were first formed in the Imperial Navy as naval inspections. These were naval units stationed on the coast, which were responsible for the military and nautical basic training for the fleet.
In the imperial navy the so-called inspections had the suffix I for the Baltic Sea and II for the North Sea. In the Reichsmarine these inspections were renamed into the ship trunk divisions of the Baltic Sea and the North Sea. Later they were replaced by ship's regiments which were subordinate to ship's naval divisions. Ship master regiments were stationed at the Baltic Sea in Stralsund, Libau, Pillau, Kiel, Eckernförde, Sassnitz. Stationed at the North Sea in Wesermünde Wilhelmshaven, Leer, Buxtehude. All recruits from the Kriegsmarine were trained in one of the ship-trunk-departments and got here their nautical and infantry basic education.

After reorganization of the previous 11th Marine Division on January 1, 1944, reorganized in BRUYERS Lorraine. The department was dissolved in October 1944, with simultaneous delivery of the personnel to the army.
Commander: 01.1944-10.1944 F.Kapt. (MA) Naumann Hans
Christian Robert Hahn
Goethestrasse 8
08060 Zwickau

*mobil: +49 (0) 15759110732
 E-Mail :cvdunitedmedia@googlemail.com

Offline alo41

• Oberleutnant zur See
« Antwort #2 am: 09 Dezember 2017, 08:12:37 »
Thank you Christian for the additional information.

/Alo

Offline alo41

• Oberleutnant zur See
« Antwort #3 am: 09 Dezember 2017, 15:53:00 »
Hi,

I Think I found the answer on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/7x-Orig-Foto-11-S-St-A-Kriegsmarine-Rekruten-in-Kaserne-STRALSUND-1940/391940024949?hash=item5b41722a75:g:WnkAAOSwrhhaJp85

This guy was at S.St.A 11 for three months between Jan. and April 1940.

PS. There are also some good Schnellboote photos far sale there.