Liebesgrüße aus Holland für Trump

Begonnen von bettika61, 26 Januar 2017, 23:57:33

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

bettika61

Grüße
Beate

,,Wer sich nicht an die Vergangenheit erinnern kann, ist dazu verdammt, sie zu wiederholen." George Santayana

Matrose71

Anders kann man dieser loose cannon nicht begegnen!

Dieser Mann, sein Kabinett und Berater sind eine echte Gefahr für diese Welt, deshalb muss man sie am Besten die ganze Zeit nicht wirklich ernst nehmen und das auch zeigen, völlig ignorieren und mit so etwas wie diesem Beitrag auflaufen lassen, bis zur absoluten Schmerzgrenze!

Die blonde Palette muss lernen, das er im Moment nichts anderes als der nächste Außenseiter (neben Putin) dieser Welt ist, nicht mehr, nicht weniger!
Viele Grüße

Carsten

Urs Heßling

moin,

das erinnert mich eine Szene in "Good Morning, Vietnam", in der dem Radiomoderator Adrian Cronauer aka Robin Williams vorgeworfen wird, er habe den Vizepräsidenten Richard Nixon "veräppelt" und in der er (etwa) antwortet "Dieser Mann schreit danach, veräppelt zu werden"

Gruß, Urs
"History will tell lies, Sir, as usual" - General "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne zu seiner Niederlage bei Saratoga 1777 im Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg - nicht in Wirklichkeit, aber in George Bernard Shaw`s Bühnenstück "The Devil`s Disciple"

Elektroheizer

Das wirkliche Problem ist, dieser Narzist will (außer Geld) nur eins: angehimmelt werden. So richtig unlustig wird das, wenn der merkt daß der von Putin am Nasenring vorgeführt wird.

Zeit, mal wieder meine Signatur zu ändern...
Ich habe das Grauen gesehn

Rolfo

Einfach toll. Gibt es aehnliche Videos aus den Eu Laendern?  Der mexikanische Praesident hat "He showed some backbone" er waere scheon wenn andere Staatsoberhaeupter auch mehr Haltung gegenueber trump zeigen wuerden.   
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Zitat von: bettika61 am 26 Januar 2017, 23:57:33
https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/heute-journal/videos/weise-trump-satire-100.html

It seems to me, there are bits of it missing....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE

Auch nicht schlecht:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPP2GOaNh64

Zitat von: Urs Heßling am 27 Januar 2017, 16:15:47"Dieser Mann schreit danach, veräppelt zu werden"

Nicht nur dieser. Aber dafür gäbe es dann wohl keinen Applaus der hiesigen "usual suspects".

Big A

Weapons are no good unless there are guts on both sides of the bayonet.
(Gen. Walter Kruger, 6th Army)

Real men don't need experts to tell them whose asses to kick.

Rolfo

Mein Leserbrief an die Palm Beach Post zu dem Thema Donald Trump will sein Privatbesitz Mar a Lago ausdehnen.

Leider nur in Englisch.

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - E-mail / Twitter banter

To the Palm Beach Post
[/b]

Thanks to Donald Trump the world has been exposed to some very vulgar language and civility has been declared to be a curtain behind some people hide that cannot adjust to the Trump "an eye for an eye" mantra.

Trump is a veritable master of e-mail/twitter jujitsu, when it comes to answering e-mails or twitter that question his "manhood," or his ability to make deals. Donald Trumps biggest dilemma now that he's president, is finding a cabinet position for the thing on his head!

But he is smart enough to made sure his pools were clean and his lawns were mowed, before criticizing illegals.

Generally, when someone is using vulgar language it reflects ultimate frustration and anger about something or shows the result of a childhood upbringing where the father gives his son a few Million Dollars to start a business from the bottom up.

Here is the result of me commenting via letters to the editor of the Palm Beach Post newspaper about Trumps request to build an airstrip to land his $ 100 Million 757 Boing "Hair Force One" on Mar a Lago and a beach pier to tie up his $ 100 Million Yacht "Trump Princess".

Trump will ask the Town of Palm Beach and the National Trust for Historic Preservation for permission to build a concrete landing pad on the western part of the 17.5-acre property, and a pier on public land along his beach front property.

Since my letter to the editor was really addressed to the "President Trump" I used language my mother used to teach me "Mit dem Hut in der Hand kommst Du durch das ganze Land."

Here is a transcript of the e-mail/Twitter exchange:

Me:
"Dear Mr. President please reconsider your plans of converting Mar a Lago to a:" Naval and Airforce Base."  It is already very difficult for me to find access to the beach and enjoy a sunrise. I am afraid with your expansion my sunrise walks will be a thing of the past and I will see the ocean only in the TV adds in your daughters Top Choice Magazine."

Donald:
"You are an A** hole plain and simple for questioning my right to do as I please."

Me:
"Dear Mr. President, thank you for the compliment of calling me an A** hole.
Please be advised that A**' serve an important and vital bodily function and every living thing has one. Tough they may smell and sometimes can be painful but without them the byproducts of life would backup and eventually kill the organism to which said A** hole is attached. I maybe an A**, and at the moment you may hate me, but regardless I still respect my president. While there may be better A**' out there, rest assured there are many more who are not as good as me.
Respectfully your A**."

Donald:
"You are not only an A** but you also a "D..." (rhymes with Brick).

Me:
Dear Mr. President, again using the same biological example as in the preceding A** hole E-mail, the "D..." is also an important part of the body and plays a vital role in your life as some of the many women that came forward and accused you of using said "D..." in your casual encounters in the past.
Respectfully  you're A**.

Donald:
"You are a f...... (rhymes with loving), "D..." rhymes with "Brick" and I will build my Naval and Airforce base at the same time I build a wall between the USA and Mexico and you A** and the Mexicans will pay for it".
"And if you do not shut your f...... mouth there will be hell toupee."

If for some reason you will not receive any more E-mails from me you can try reaching me in Guantanamo Cuba at the Trump Camp for "A** and D...."

Signed: A TIN CAN SAILOR

Rolfo

Mario

Katze zugelaufen, kennt jemand den Besitzer ?

bettika61

Grüße
Beate

,,Wer sich nicht an die Vergangenheit erinnern kann, ist dazu verdammt, sie zu wiederholen." George Santayana

Baunummer 509

Starke Nummer, das von den Holländern. Mit ziemlich viel Stil  8-)

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung