Heinkel He 60 / K.A.St. 1/106

Begonnen von Martirium, 14 Mai 2016, 20:59:23

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Martirium

Hallo zusammen,

Ich schreibe in Englisch, da mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Aber Ich kann lesen und ein bisschen Deutsch verstehen. Bitte antworten Sie mir in Deutsch.

--- --- ---

In summer 1938 K.A.St. 1/106 (and later Kü.Fl.Gr. 1/106) made a formal visit to Sweden. A total of nine aircraft landed in groups of three in the harbour of Malmö at noon on July 7 1938. All aircraft was of the type Heinkel He 60. Markings of the nine aircraft were 60+A11 to 60+I11. One hour earlier the supply ship Hans Rolshoven had arrived in Malmö.

The next day the crews travelled by bus to Ljungbyhed to visit the Royal Air Force Flight Academy (F 5). Some photos from the visit showing Swedish and German officers together have been preserved to date. Further, during the visit at F 5 the German officers handed over a shield with the Staffel insignia. Many of the German officers wrote their names on the back of the shield. The shield is made of wood and the size is approximately 450 x 300 mm.

The Staffelwappen consists of a cup and three die. However, I'm curious about the dice. The numbers they show seem to vary from photo to photo. I have no clue why they vary. Were they chosen randomly or was there a system?

The visit in Sweden ended on July 12 1938 when the nine He 60s and Hans Rolshoven left Malmö.

Since I was born in Ljungbyhed I would like to build one or two models of the Heinkel He 60s visiting Sweden. Therefore I need information about the aircraft markings and how they actually looked like. Hence, I'm very interested in photos of He 60s from 1/106 with markings according to the systems 60+?11 and M2+?H.

So, if members have any relevant information about 1/106 they are willing to share please do get in touch. Such information could be:

1. Photos of Heinkel He 60s (painted in RLM 02) with markings 60+?11.
2. Photos of the aircraft (painted in RLM 72/73(?) over 65(?)) with markings M2+?H.
3. Notes from Flugbücher about the visit in Sweden.
4. Memoirs of former personell.

The photo of aircraft 60+C11 seems to have the Staffelwappen (cup and three die) painted on the side of the fueselage:

http://historisches-marinearchiv.de/projekte/luftwaffenfahrzeuge/luftwaffen_fahrzeuge_seeflugzeuge/beschreibung.php (Since May 16 2016 this link doesn't work anymore..)

Unfortunately the photo is too small to see details. Anyone having a larger copy of that photo?

I attach a photo of the shield that was handed over during the visit in Sweden. To be on the safe side, I have blurred the Swastika below the eagle. If you're interested in the photo of the shield without the protective text and the blurred swastika, please let me know.

If any member have photos of Heinkel He 60s with markings from 1/106 I would be extremely happy if you could share them! I could share more information and photos from the visit in Sweden in 1938 if wanted.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Danke und Gruss!

Martin

redfort

ZitatThe photo of aircraft 60+C11 seems to have the Staffelwappen (cup and three die) painted on the side of the fueselage:

http://historisches-marinearchiv.de/projekte/luftwaffenfahrzeuge/luftwaffen_fahrzeuge_seeflugzeuge/beschreibung.php

Unfortunately the photo is too small to see details. Anyone having a larger copy of that photo?

Hmmm, sehr interessant dieser Link, Danke Martirium !
Frage mich wieso diese Seite immer noch sichtbar ist, bitte um Erklärung seitens des Betreibers !  :MS:

ZitatSo, if members have any relevant information about 1/106 they are willing to share please do get in touch. Such information could be:

1. Photos of Heinkel He 60s (painted in RLM 02) with markings 60+?11.
2. Photos of the aircraft (painted in RLM 72/73(?) over 65(?)) with markings M2+?H.
3. Notes from Flugbücher about the visit in Sweden.
4. Memoirs of former personell.

Ja sind evtl. vorhanden !
Code M2+?H war erst ab Mai 1939 vorhanden.

Ansonsten wegen Bemalungen mal hier schauen:

--/>/> http://www.luftarchiv.de/

unter Luftfahrtindustrie > Der Anstrich !
Gruß, Axel

Luftwaffe zur See

Martirium

Zitat von: redfort am 14 Mai 2016, 22:56:16
ZitatJa sind evtl. vorhanden !
Code M2+?H war erst ab Mai 1939 vorhanden.

I have seen a photo of three He 60s (M2+RH, M2+TH, one unknown) which could have been painted by RLM 72/73 over 65. However, I can't be sure about this fact, yet. That's why I need more photos of He 60s from 1/106. Two of the aircraft on the photo have the Staffelwappen of a cup and three die on a black shield.

Do I understand you correctly that the new code system (with M2+?H as an example) was introduced in May 1939?

ZitatAnsonsten wegen Bemalungen mal hier schauen:

--/>/> http://www.luftarchiv.de/

unter Luftfahrtindustrie > Der Anstrich !

Danke! Now I know that the He 60s visiting Sweden in 1938 were painted in RLM 02 :-D

Martin

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung