ich suche Information uber Kustensicherungsflotille Taganrog 1942.

Begonnen von gibbon, 30 Januar 2016, 20:43:57

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

gibbon

Guten Tag, ich besitze ein Stahlhelm mit darin der Name Hubert Linnesch, O 9932/40 S. Linnesch ist gefallen bei einem Seegefecht im Asowschen Meer 25-07-1942. Sein Kommandant war. Leutnant zur See u. Flotillenfuhrer Mäder. Ich habe auch Kontakt mit Verwandten von Linnesch. Ich such Information uber Kustensicherungsflotille Taganrog im algemeinen aber naturlich besonders was passiert is am 25-07-1942 wann Linnesch gefallen ist.

Vielen Dank

Gib

Darius

Hallo Gib,

ich habe aus diesem Seegebiet die folgende Meldungen aus dem KTB des Seekommandanten Ukraine:
Zitat26.07.1942
[...]2.) Nacht zum 26.7. 2 Vp-Boote bei Wesselo von einem K-Boot und 1 Motorschnellboot angegriffen. Wm 2412 vermisst. Nachforschungen eingeleitet.[...]

20.44 Uhr: Ausgeht Nachmeldung zur Lage vom 26.7.:
Zu B.) 2.: WM 2412 sechs Seemeilen südlich Wesselo auf Grund gefunden. Besatzung vermisst. Bootsbergungsversuch eingeleitet.

Ob dieser Vorfall mit der gesuchten Person in Verbindung stehen kann?
In diesen Tagen ging es im Asowschen Meer durch den Vorstoß bis Rostov usw. relativ improwisiert zu (Heeresflottille Loepper...).

Ob WM 2412 eine der Nummern RTa 1 - 10 getragen hat?

Im BAMA muss es die Akte Hafenschutzflottille (Küstenschutzflottille) Taganrog, BArch, RM 45-V/132, M 676/45750, Meldungen an Seekommandant Ukraine Juli 1942 geben.

:MG:

Darius

kingmar

Hi Darius, What does BAMA stand for? And could you give me some additional information? Soldier Linnesch was killed the day before: 25 July 1942. Not the day after as you reported. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Robert

Urs Heßling

hi,

Zitat von: kingmar am 06 Juni 2020, 17:45:42
What does BAMA stand for?
abbreviation for Bundesarchiv/Militärarchiv
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesarchiv-Milit%C3%A4rarchiv

Gruß, Urs
"History will tell lies, Sir, as usual" - General "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne zu seiner Niederlage bei Saratoga 1777 im Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg - nicht in Wirklichkeit, aber in George Bernard Shaw`s Bühnenstück "The Devil`s Disciple"

Darius

Soldier Linnesch was killed the day before: 25 July 1942. Not the day after as you reported.

Hi Robert,

my source said "in the night to 26.07." - so it could be also late on 25.07.1942.

Do you have any addition to the time? Do you maybe have any soviet sources which gave any attacks by small crafts this night?

I´ve checked my sources and coundn´t find any addition to my statement from 2016.

Regards

Darius

lupodimare

Greetings, Soviet patrol boat SKA 0175 (type MO4) and motor torpedo boat TKA 154 (type G5) claimed two German armed schooners sunk during the night between 25 and 26 July 1942. The German craft (like it seems all the WM type boats) were former local fishing boats converted as auxiliary patrol boats.

A second German craft was also present, but identity unknown to me.

Soviet side suffered no damage or casualties. They captured a naval flag, the commander Mtr.Gfr. Heinz Langmüller (apparently it exists data of his interrogation) and another German sailor.

It is known the exact number of crewmembers?
Apparently Hubert Linnesch was a casualty but the name of the second captured sailor is unonown to me.

I am also interested to know if WM 2412 was effectively recovered/repaired and returned to service.

lupodimare

Zitat von: Darius am 06 Juni 2020, 23:23:17
Soldier Linnesch was killed the day before: 25 July 1942. Not the day after as you reported.

Hi Robert,

my source said "in the night to 26.07." - so it could be also late on 25.07.1942.

Do you have any addition to the time? Do you maybe have any soviet sources which gave any attacks by small crafts this night?

I´ve checked my sources and coundn´t find any addition to my statement from 2016.

Regards

Darius

Greetings Darius, i was interested to get extra info about this clash. If it's known to you the exact number of casualties and if there are futher mentions of the boat's fate

Darius

Darius

I took a look into KTB der Seekriegsleitung, 27.07.1942:
Zitat[...] In der Nacht zum 26/7. wurden 2 VP-Boote im Asowmeer von einem fdl. Kanonenboot und S-Boot angegriffen. Ein VP-Boot ist gesunken. Besatzung wird vermißt. In der gleichen Nacht fanden schwäre fdl. Luftangriffe auf Mariupol und Taganrog statt.[...]

:MG:

Darius

lupodimare

Thanks Darius and sorry for the late reply!

I know it's an extrenely small and obscure episode but if there are some scraps of news it's ever interesting to me. Especially for the exact number composition of crew on the boat and their fate.

Btw:
I am also ever intersted to track down similar episodes of small boats/crafts either captured or sunk by Soviet small boats and i've personally dig in some of them usually ignored by the same Russian authors i asked: another was the capture (and subsequent loss due leak) of a motorboat full of German soldiers attempting to leave Taganrog during the liberation of the city

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung