Begonnen von Enrico Cernuschi, 30 Oktober 2014, 21:14:00

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Enrico Cernuschi

Meine Damen und Herren,

die schlachtkreuzervorstudie "Projekt III", 1917

http://www.betasom.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=43546

Enrico

Peter K.

I am not sure about it, because "Projekt III" was a 30.000 t - battleship (25 kts), proposed in june 1917. It would have 8 x 38 cm in four turrets and also 18 x 15 cm as shown in the modell, but the positions of the funnels would be wrong according to my sources.
At the same time "Projekt II" was proposed, a 30.000 t - battlecruiser (30 kts). It would have only 6 x 38 cm in three turrets, of which non was superfiring. The arrangement of the 18 x 15 cm guns was also slightly changed compared with the battleship.
So, I don´t know, which ship is shown here ...
Grüße aus Österreich
Peter K.

www.forum-marinearchiv.de

Matrose71

Salve,

sagen wir es mal diplomatisch, die Barbetten Anordnung ist eigenwillig und 1000 und mehr Tonnen mehr Aufwand, durch die erhöhten Barbetten, wegen zwei 15cm Geschützen, ist m.M. etwas undurchdacht.
Viele Grüße

Carsten

Enrico Cernuschi

Thank you, guys.

This would explain why she was soon bypassed by the known projects, but the funnels, the main towers and the solution for the 150 mm batteries are pure k.u.k. The admiral bridge, instead, seems outfashioned. Ould it be a pre 1914 study?

Enrico

Urs Heßling

hi,

Zitat von: Enrico Cernuschi am 31 Oktober 2014, 14:14:20
the funnels, the main towers and the solution for the 150 mm batteries are pure k.u.k.
.. other wise, there seem to be - to me - some traces of the British Corageous-class BCs

greetings, Urs
"History will tell lies, Sir, as usual" - General "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne zu seiner Niederlage bei Saratoga 1777 im Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg - nicht in Wirklichkeit, aber in George Bernard Shaw`s Bühnenstück "The Devil`s Disciple"

Enrico Cernuschi

Hello Urs,

A k.u.k. BC in a model of the Triest dock transferred to the museum of the Italian Army engineer corps in Rome is. A matter, a British model of a BC being docked in a former model of a drydock in Triest in Rome is quite an other one. My two cents are or an early AH study soon given up for better solutions, like the two 420 mm twin towers.

Enrico

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung