Schnellboot Typ S100 Maßstaß 1:25

Begonnen von s142, 23 Januar 2011, 00:12:29

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

s142

:MLL:... leider schon lange her ... denke nicht das es sich da um eine " Hupe" gehandelt hat ...
das wäre zu  "ungenau" für die  Geschützbedienung ....Abgleich Kurs  der Schiffes ... und Schusspostition...
Ok... neue Herausforerung... alo 41 ..  :-D... einer der Besten   8-)... Der Kompass/ Halterung.. auf der hinteren Kalotte... gibt es da vielleicht Bilder ???

MfG
Chris

s142

Leider bis jetzt noch keine Antwort. Wieviele Kompasse hatten die 38b Schnellboote an Bord?
Waren das 5 ? ..oder sind das in den Zeichnungen  zum Teil nur Halterungen ?Bilder wären nicht schlecht.

MfG
Chris

alo41

Hi,

I have some ideas about the compasses. I will make a post this eavning. Do you have the new "Schnellboot in action" book?

/Alo
Antworte im deutsch, bitte

s142

Hi alo

No I don`t have it. In the drawings they titeld  "Reserve Kompass"

Best regards
chris

alo41

Hi again,

David Krakow writes on page 37 in his Schnellboot in action that the main compass was replaced late in the war with a PFK (Patin Fern Kompass) system. It had one Mutterkompass with several (3?) indicating Tochterkompassen. The Mutterkompass did not have any glas top and could not be used for pejling.

Link: http://s672.photobucket.com/user/Funksammler/media/MOV04039.mp4.html#/user/Funksammler/media/MOV04039.mp4.html?&_suid=13987063979320890742132946809

I think the holder on the Kalotte is for a separte Peilkompass that was installed at the same time as the PFK system. There is a photo showing a post war Schnellboot with a spearate Peilkompass.

/Alo

Ps: There is a good photo of a "Hupe" by the Bofors gun on the same page.

Urs Heßling

hi,

Zitat von: alo41 am 28 April 2014, 20:31:50
.. the main compass was replaced late in the war with a PFK (Patin Fern Kompass) system.
Yes, and the 5th flottilla KTB contains a lot of complaints about the Patin ...

greetings, Urs
"History will tell lies, Sir, as usual" - General "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne zu seiner Niederlage bei Saratoga 1777 im Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg - nicht in Wirklichkeit, aber in George Bernard Shaw`s Bühnenstück "The Devil`s Disciple"

alo41

Urs,

Do they say when the PFK was intoduced?

I also found this link to the Schnellboot in action showing the drawing over the Kalotte.

Link: http://www.prinzeugen.com/Squadron.htm

/Alo

Urs Heßling

moin,

Zitat von: alo41 am 29 April 2014, 07:09:15
Do they say when the PFK was intoduced?
Die erste Erwähnung von Einsatzproblemen der 5. SFltl wegen Störungen am Kompaß betrifft den Einsatz in der Nacht vom 1./2. Dezember 1943 (Boot S 143)

Gruß, Urs
"History will tell lies, Sir, as usual" - General "Gentleman Johnny" Burgoyne zu seiner Niederlage bei Saratoga 1777 im Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg - nicht in Wirklichkeit, aber in George Bernard Shaw`s Bühnenstück "The Devil`s Disciple"

alo41

Hi,

I wanted to know why they changed the compas system. Some says that it was becuse of the armoured Kalotte (would fit with late 1943). I do not understand why the armour should be a problem. There are compases on steel ships. Luftwaffe used the system to get the compas away from the other electrical equipment on the dash board. I thought that the diffrent radar equipment mounted on the Kalotte could be the problem. Still the date (dec. 1943) is to early.

My conclusion is that it was a way to give the exact same reading to the comander, wheelsman and the navigator. I supose that it could differ when three diffrent compases were used.

/Alo

alo41

s142

Ahoi

Auch hier ging es weiter : Habe die Torpedoauflagen fast fertig. 200 Hundert Teile  :angel:

MfG
Chris

s142

s142

Ahoi

Habe auch Altbestände entsorgt... :roll: und eine neue 3,7 cm Flafk aufgebaut ..
Die wird definitiv besser als die "Alte"

MfG
Chris

s142

Ahoi

Ok... mein Hauptprojekt ist durch den KfK und jetzt jetzt mal wieder durch einen kleinen Aussreisser
nicht eingestellt  :](*,)

MfG
Chris

RonnyM

...ich würde aber beide nehmen... :-D

Weiter so, Chris. top

Grüße Ronny
...keen Tähn im Muul,
over La Paloma fleuten...

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung